The IRRIPLAST SPINDISK filter is a new filtering system with automatic cleaning rings, ideal for those looking for safe and efficient solutions, minimizing water consumption as well as maintenance costs in each installation.
- Available models of 2″, 3″ and 4″ double.
- Available filter grades 130 and 100 micros.
- Filters made of glass fiber reinforced polyamide.
- Discs made of high quality polypropylene.
- The largest filtration surface on the market, 1688 cm².
- High density polyethylene collectors Pn16.
- Maximum pressure 10 bar.
- Maximum temperature 55ºC.
- Minimum backwash pressure 3.0 bar.
- Minimum backwash flow 10 m³/h.
- Longer service life, strength and filtering quality.
- Propeller at the base of the filter element, allows to delay clogging, reducing the frequency of cleaning.
- High filtering surface.
- Modular system, which translates into greater system versatility.
- Very low maintenance requirements.
- Ease of transport and installation.
|MODELOS||CAUDAL (m³/h)||SUPERFÍCIE(cm²)||PRESSÃO MÁXIMA (Bar)||COLETORES|
- Agricultural Irrigation.
- Golf Courses.
- Industrial processes.
- Water reuse.